If you are already a blogger or want to become one, I want to help you.
I believe creating life you love with the love of your life has two parts –how you show up in your relationship and how you show up in your life.
Part of keeping our relationship strong and learning to deal with overwhelm is learning to embrace our passions.
Blogging has been a life changer for me and has helped me not only feel a sense of accomplishment and boost my confidence, it has also given me an outlet to express my creativity that has been a huge blessing for my marriage.
I am getting ready to celebrate my 2nd Blogiversary in August, I am in awe of the doors that writing this blog has opened for me and the colleagues who have become beloved friends through my journey in the blogosphere.
This is why if you have ever thought of becoming a blogger or have started a blog but aren’t sure quite to do with it, how to grow it, when to write, who to tell about etc., I am supremely excited to introduce you to my own Blog Coach, Rachel MacDonald and the opportunity to learn directly from her not only the nuts and bolts of blogging but the heart and soul of writing online and sharing your gifts.
I consider myself very lucky to have stumbled upon Rachel from a Pin on Pinterest (yes, really!) at a moment when she was about to launch her Blog Coaching business. I was in the first round of clients she worked with one on one before her online blogging course, Bright Eyed and Blog Hearted was created.
Among other things, she helped me understand the mechanics and energy behind guest posting, so I could find an approach to writing for other blogs that worked for me.
She also helped me through mindset hurdles, of “How do I get it all done” and the practical questions of “Where do I start?”
Rachel also guided me through the basics of Twitter, insisting I grab my name there and as a consequence of following her coaching guidance, not a month after I joined Twitter, I was invited to XM Radio to meet one of my childhood idols (Cristina Saralegui, the Latin answer to Oprah).
So Rachel is in that camp of people that when she tells me to do something, I don’t ask a lot of questions, I just do it. And something magical always happens.
When she asked me if I would share the information about her Bright Eyed and Blog Hearted program with my readers, honestly – I could not wait!
Because the blessings blogging has brought to my life are priceless. The connection, inspiration and joy I have felt as a result of becoming a blogger and embarking on this journey fuel me every day – even the hard ones.
And I want to share that blessing with you.
Instead of flailing around trying to figure out how to start (or grow) a blog all by yourself, (like I did, until I found Rach) she provides a step by step plan with checklists, tools and resources for you to create a blog that feels like a home for your soul.
One of the things I totally love about Rachel’s approach is that she mixes the uber-practical with the deliciously soulful. So you get all the answers to “How do I do this” and you also figure out “Do I really want to?” and “How will this impact the rest of my life?”
I am lovingly sharing this blogging course with you because I have worked with Rachel one on one, then took the first round of this course the minute it was offered and will be going through the second round now.
Because Rachel has set up an affiliate program where I get a “thank you” deposit in my bank account if you decide this course is right for you, I am also able to offer you some super special bonuses if you sign up through my link below.
- Ask Me Anything – 1:1 Pick My Brain Session – FREE! This is an hour with me on the phone to talk about anything – your blog, your social media, how to fit your cats into your editorial calendar or whatever else is on your mind that you know you will need help figuring out if you want your blog to grow. (I usually charge $100 for these. And yes, when I said, free, I meant, you don’t have to pay anything else. Your registration into #BlogHearted covers it! Woot!)
- My Personal Reading List of my favorite books and blogs for the business of blogging. These are the books and resources I personally used to create what you are reading today.
- Figuring Out Facebook Checklist – Do you really need to be on it? If you do, what should you post? And how? This is my little paint by numbers guide to make it easy-peasy.
- Pinterest Cheat Sheet and Check list – It’s easy to forget simple things like “Does it have the link back to my site?” and “Is the pin easily readable?”
- Q&A recording – This is actually something I learned from taking this class. To make it super easy for everyone across time zones and schedules, I will collect all your questions, make a recording and send you the link.
- Discount – Dream Deeper Session usually $275 – Only $200 if you purchase one anytime during the duration of the live course.
If you felt your soul smiling inside when you read this, I would love for you to join us on this journey!
Once you sign up, forward the electronic receipt to info [at] modernmarried dot com and I will send you your personal welcome details on how to book your session as well as when the link to download the bonuses will be available.
If you have any questions, please hop over to the contact form and just let me know!
And if you know someone who would love the chance to learn blogging the soulful, yet uberly practical way I have described, please invite them to read this – with my love and thanks!